Acc. to Balaji’s view, Network union is a social graph organized in a tree-like structure with a leader, a purpose, a crypto-based financial and messaging system, and a daily call-to-action.
Well ,briefly explaining the network union.
Srinivasan states that “The network union integrates concepts from traditional unions, startup corporate structures, Facebook groups, crypto tribes, DAOs, and UK-style shadow cabinets. On one level it’s a straightforward integration of the new tools offered by blockchains with the existing functionality of social networks…
1. Create container image that’s has Linux and other basic configuration required to run Slave for Jenkins. ( example here we require kubectl to be configured )
2. When we launch the job it should automatically starts job on slave based on the label provided for dynamic approach.
3. Create a job chain of job1 & job2 using build pipeline plugin in Jenkins
4. Job1 : Pull the Github repo automatically when some developers push repo to Github and perform the following operations as:
— Create the new image dynamically for the application and copy the application code into that…
1. Create container image that’s has Jenkins installed using dockerfile
2. When we launch this image, it should automatically starts Jenkins service in the container.
3. Create a job chain of job1, job2, job3 and job4 using build pipeline plugin in Jenkins
4. Job1 : Pull the Github repo automatically when some developers push repo to Github.
5. Job2 : By looking at the code or program file, Jenkins should automatically start the respective language interpreter install image container to deploy code ( eg. …
Task Description :
If Developer push to dev branch then Jenkins will fetch from dev and deploy on dev-docker environment.
If Developer push to master branch then Jenkins will fetch from master and deploy on master-docker environment.
both dev-docker and master-docker environment are on different docker containers.
Manually the QA team will check (test) for the website running in dev-docker environment. If it is running fine then Jenkins will merge the dev branch to master branch and trigger job 2.
Job1: We will create two jenkins jobs one will look over master branch ,when…